PT1 of NE1-700MW CSP+250MW PV Project in Dubai Connected to Grid
At 15:48, November 29, local time, the PT1 of Noor Energy 1 700MW CSP +250MW PV Project in Dubai, built by Shanghai Electric as a general contractor, was successfully connected to the grid, marking a milestone in the transformation of the Group in the new energy industry. The PT1 has provided the first kWh of green power to the region with excellent technical parameters and stable operation of all...
- 2022-12-05 PT1 of NE1-700MW CSP+250MW PV Project in Dubai Connected to Grid
- 2022-11-30 Shanghai Electric High-end Equipment Contributes to a Major Breakthrough in China’s Underwater Archaeology
- 2022-11-15 2022 Global Offshore Wind Summit: Promotoing Steady Growth of Offshore Wind Power
- 2022-11-10 Join Hands for an Industrial Metaverse: Shanghai Electric Signs Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Bentley
- 2022-11-07 Shanghai Electric Wins a Bid for the World's First "Wind Power-Fishery" Integration Project