Shanghai Electric Hits the RMB 100 Billion Mark on Brand Value
On August 5, World Brand Lab released the "China's 500 Most Valuable Brands of 2020" list at the 17th World Brand Summit with an analysis report on financial performance, brand influence, and consumer behavior. Shanghai Electric ranks 48th for a record-high brand value of RMB 105.637 billion, a significant increase of 30% from the previous year. Hitting the RMB 100 billion mark on brand value, Sha...
- 2021-01-13 China’s First DRT Commissioned at Lingang, Shanghai
- 2021-01-12 Shanghai Electric Greets Overseas Employees and Re-deploys Pandemic Controls
- 2021-01-06 Shanghai Metro Line 5 Integrated O&M Project Successfully Delivered
- 2021-01-05 Leading the Digital Upgrade of “Centennial Brands"
- 2020-12-29 Shanghai Electric and Shanghai Business School Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement